LMS6002D support of LTE

Srdjan Milenkovic s.milenkovic at limemicro.com
Sun Oct 14 11:11:43 UTC 2012

Hi Alexander,

You can simply replace 26MHz TCXO with foot print compatible 61.44MHz
TCXO. Divide by 2 would be required to construct PLL reference below max
41MHz (61.44/2 = 30.72MHz) while having IQ interface still running at
61.44MHz which corresponds to 30.72MS/s converters sample rate. This is
something we usually do with LMS eval board when customers want to
evaluate more bandwidth demanding modulations such as 20MHz LTE.

Regards, Srdjan