UmTRX v1b coming soon

Jean-Samuel Najnudel - BJT PARTNERS SARL jsn at bjtpartners.com
Tue May 29 23:33:46 UTC 2012

Hi Andrey,

Thank you for your e-mail.

This is a great news. Great ideas, great debug, great improvements. Thanks
a lot.

The board looks fine but I will see in deeper details and let you know.

A question just comes to my mind.
20 dBm Tx output is very convenient. This would allow to saturate and
achieve a very good PA efficiency. This is really nice.
In case Tx output is 20 dBm are you sure we would not have any PCB Tx
signal leakage problems ?
A few months ago, you told me maximum Tx power was around 0 dBm to avoid
problems. Did you find a solution to improve isolation and allow the 20 dBm
Tx power ?

Anyway, thanks a lot. Again, the board seems to be really great. This would
also bring a wonderful tool to the SDR, OpenBTS and OpenBSC communities.
Thank you so much for this.

Best regards.

Jean-Samuel.
:-)