UmTRX hardware development plan
andreysviyaz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 14:54:29 UTC 2012
Before plans I need to discuss conceptual questions about UmTRX new PCB
1) PCB size will be 99.5x149.5mm to use popular 100 mm eurocard housings.
Is it Ok?
2) I can't find RJ-45 gigabit module with industrial temperature range
(-40C..+75C). Either use 0-70C agree or help required.
3) How important to keep OCXO and TCXO together? May be TCXO will be
4) How important to keep 30 pin debug connector? May be 10 pins will be
5) Can I place some IC's at bottom of PCB? DC/DC for example, are there
19 марта 2012 г. 12:58 пользователь Alexander Chemeris <
alexander.chemeris at gmail.com> написал:
> Andrey Sviyazov, I think this question is mostly for you.
> Could you please outline the development plan for the UmTRX hardware
> (with all associated things, like RF board design)? What are critical
> dependencies? E.g. when we should decide on the casing?
> My feeling is that we've lost the track and focus on things which are
> important, but not at this stage.
> Alexander Chemeris.
> CEO, Fairwaves LLC / ООО УмРадио
> Gsm-internal mailing list
> Gsm-internal at lists.fairwaves.ru
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the UmTRX