Selectivity improvement solutions proposal for UmTRX

Robin Coxe coxe at close-haul.com
Mon Mar 19 16:13:05 UTC 2012

Hi Andrey.  I asked my Hittite rep for a few samples.  The full retail
price in low quantities for this part is $20 USD, so if they won't give me
samples, I'll just buy a few of them.  I have a few extra ADF4350s as well
that I can send over as well if you're interested..

-Robin

--
Robin Coxe  |  Close-Haul Communications, Inc.  |  Boston, MA
+1-617-470-8825