Selectivity improvement solutions proposal for UmTRX

Jean-Samuel Najnudel - BJT PARTNERS SARL jsn at bjtpartners.com
Sun Mar 18 17:23:33 UTC 2012

Hi Andrey,

What do you think about Alexander's suggestion ?
If we can find an affordable and convenient solution to connect to the
mezzanine board on the UmTRX, this would be great. It would allow us to
start the production of the first release of the UmTRX while we work on the
mezzanine board design.
If we do not have any other solution than using standard SMA connectors, it
would cost us quite a lot (connectors, balun, matching...) and it might be
a better solution to have the preselecter on the UmTRX PCB.
What do you think ?
:-)