UmTRX integration with OpenBTS

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 14:47:42 UTC 2012

Andrew,

Thanks for the fix. Now we should merge Sylvain's GPSDO changes into
the master branch and make a build with both changes to upload to the
web-site. Could you do this and send me both .bit and .bin files?

PS Do not forget to build fresh bootloader, it's also changed by GPSDO update.

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 6:18 PM, Andrew Karpenkov <plddesigner at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've fixed reading data order from the receive ADCs. You can found it in
> fairwaves/umtrx branch (commit e2e5dc62317a714944e9d54b56240fca5336e2ca).
>
> 2012/6/20 Thomas Tsou <thomastsou at gmail.com>
>>
>> 'fairwaves/umtrx' branch with u2plus_umtrx-20120424.bit and following
>> patch. I and Q were swapped.
>

> Regards,
> Andrew Karpenkov

CEO, Fairwaves LLC / ООО УмРадио