UmTRXv2 final project

Andrey Sviyazov andreysviyaz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 00:46:15 UTC 2012

Hi all!

Here final project UmTRXv2 @ 12/06/2012 (PcbDoc file will be attached to
the next e-mail).
I found an mistake with non-SMD LED's positions in compare to Ettus where
A-B in left-to-right orientation (see picture).
Andrew Karpenkov suggested me to change it because of it is not yet
standard but people accustomed to this.
It is done.

Also he suggest me to make four test points for RXOUT legs of LMS because
he work with this now and found it helpfull.
It is done.

Also test points which without connector now referenced as TST and
therefore RefDes of some connectors changed.

Jean-Samuel, please find Gerber files, NC drill and layer stack desription
files which usually required to produce PCB.

Best regards,
Andrey Sviyazov.