UmTRXv2 final project

Andrey Sviyazov andreysviyaz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 12:20:06 UTC 2012

Hi Jean-Samuel.

Here are attached last versions of interactive PDF for assembly and schema,
and BOM (rename zi_ to zip first).
List of components which are changed:
L6-1, L6-2 = R0603 0 Ohm instead of choke
C45-1, C45-2 = Do Not Install
C82-1, C82-2, C98-1, C98-2 = 100pF instead of 470pF
C83-1, C83-2, C99-1, C99-2 = 1500pF instead of 8.2nF
C84-1, C84-2, C97-1, C97-2 = 33pF instead of 150pF
R106-1, R106-2, R121-1, R121-2 = 2k2 instead of 820 Ohm
R109-1, R109-2, R119-1, R119-2 = 3k3 instead of 1.2 kOhm

Best regards,
Andrey Sviyazov.