Plan for 10/100 Ethernet support for umTRX

Andrew Karpenkov plddesigner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 19:20:39 UTC 2012

Hi All!

May be it's easy just modify Ettus code for support Tri-Mode Ethernet. I
think that it is not so difficult.
In that way we can chose Ethernet PHY  work mode from host.
Also 'wait' feature (PAUSE frames / flow control)  available not only for
Gigabit Ethernet. Some 10/100 Ethernet Controllers support it (for example,
LAN9218).

Regards,
Andrew Karpenkov