UmTRXv2 final project

Jean-Samuel Najnudel - BJT PARTNERS SARL jsn at bjtpartners.com
Wed Jul 4 10:28:04 UTC 2012

Hi Alexander,

Thanks a lot for your reply.
This is good news. The M25P64-VMF6P costs less than 2 Euros on Avnet
Express.
By the way, now I understand why the fab quoted me more than 20 Euros for
this flash. Farnell France seems to sell this at 21.38 Euros !
Anyway, no problem. I will order through Avnet Express.

Best regards.

Jean-Samuel.
:-)