UmTRXv2 final project

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 21:10:03 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 10:16 PM, Jean-Samuel Najnudel - BJT PARTNERS
SARL <jsn at bjtpartners.com> wrote:
> 1/ Would you know a distributor for the Murata chokes ? The fab them to have
> some issue to source these.

Andrey is looking into this.

> 2/ Would you suggest a distributor for the GPS chip ?

Try contacting manufacturer directly:
http://www.transystem.com.tw/product.php?b=g&m=pe&cid=4&sid=&id=66

They have a distributor in UK, but I think it might be easier to buy
from the manufacturer directly:
http://www.castlemicrowave.com/castle-contact.asp

This chip is popular in Russia, so it is easy to source them here,
shipping them to EU might be a pain in big batches, but I think we
could send few chips for this prototyping batch if manufacturer's lead
time is too long. Here it costs $14.50/chip for more then 16 chips:
http://www.compel.ru/infosheet/TSI/EB-570/

CEO, Fairwaves LLC / ООО УмРадио