UmTRXv2 final project

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 23:10:54 UTC 2012

Hi Jean-Samuel,

Thank you for the update! Andrey and I have just arrived back to Moscow,
hopefully he will be able to answer tomorrow.

Few questions from me:

1. Have they started PCB manufacturing already? With 3w of manufacturing
time it would be better to start manufacturing asap.

2. Have you contacted Lime to get more LMS chips?

Sent from my Android device.

Alexander Chemeris
CEO, Fairwaves LLC
http://fairwaves.ru