Open-source telecom t-shirts

Andrey Bakhmat Andrey.Bakhmat at fairwaves.ru
Mon Dec 3 12:11:51 UTC 2012

Hello folks,

After several weeks of persistent struggle the winner of voting is "We are
open 24/7".

We decided to put this motto on the back of the T-shirts to avoid
overloading the front side by text.

We have slightly changed the graphic design - see the final version in the
attached file. It will be available in vector format so you could use it as
you wish.

--
Best regards,
Andrey Bakhmat