UmTRX preselector frontend updae

Jean-Samuel Najnudel - BJT PARTNERS SARL jsn at bjtpartners.com
Fri Aug 24 08:34:27 UTC 2012

Hi Alexander,

As far as I understand, the IF frequency should be 360 MHz as the UmSEL
uses the TB0130A IF SAW filter. Its center frequency is 360 MHz.

By the way, why do you say it would be a problem if IF was above 380 MHz ?
Because of interferences ? In this case, would it still be problem if we
install the UmTRX + UmSEL boards inside an enclosure ?

Best regards.

Jean-Samuel.
:-)