UmTRX prototype 1 final version

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 20:43:06 UTC 2011

Hi Jean-Samuel and all,

A head-up about our timeline. Current expectation is to have 5
assembled prototypes at Dec 5-10. This leaves us only 2 weeks for the
hardware debug and software adaptation, but we'll do our best to have
a working board by 28C3.

If we don't have a working prototype by the 28C3, which is entirely
possible, I think it would still be nice to test OpenBSC+OpenBTS
integration with USRP at the test network.