UmTRX prototypes are out of fab!

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 07:06:09 UTC 2011

Btw, it went well yesterday! Voltage regulation is working and TCXO
generates frequency. Now it's time for the bring up. I will get one with me
for Sylvain.

Merry Christmass to all western people here! :)
(In Russia we celebrate Orthodox Christmass at Jan 7 :) )

--
Alexander Chemeris
Sent from my Android device. Sorry for my brevity.

On Dec 25, 2011 6:50 AM, "Jean-Samuel Najnudel - BJT PARTNERS SARL" <