Osmocom scheduled outage on *2020-07-19 9am CEST*

Harald Welte laforge at osmocom.org
Fri Jul 17 18:25:50 UTC 2020

There is an urgent need to migrate our most important public
infrastructure to a new server, and I will be doing that on
*Sunday, July 19 2020*, starting about 9am CEST.

The migration involves redmine (main osmocom.org website), jenkins, gerrit,
git, and cgit.

In theory, the migration should be quick. I would expect (significantly)
less than one hour of downtime.  However, we all know Murphys law.

Services not affected are mail (including mailman lists), ftp, dns.  So in case
of doubt, we can still use mailing lists to communicate.

In case anyone urgently needs osmocom source code on Sunday morning
during the downtime: There are public mirrors available on github.

- Harald Welte <laforge at osmocom.org>            http://laforge.gnumonks.org/