PLU interval?

Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras ralph at schmid.xxx
Thu Jan 15 15:25:37 UTC 2015

As an update, googling through the net and some parts of the specs did not
make it clear. They tell about a MS parameter that defines the PLU interval
(I could not find such a parameter in the units I have access to), and the
network can override this. So still I am not sure how to change this
interval :)

Ralph.