FCD Windows hangs

Pepijn van den Berkhof vandenberkhof.pepijn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 20:54:56 UTC 2012

Hi All,

Today I tried reinstalling the script again, it has worked before but I've changed PC's. Upon running the fcdp-tetra_demod_fft.py file the spectrum windows opens normally but after a few seconds the spectrum line stops moving. Do you guys have any idea what is causing this? I have tried reinstalling everything, gnuradio, libtools and even Ubuntu... But no success..:(

Thanks!

-Pepijn