Fix some uglyness

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sat Dec 1 13:48:21 UTC 2012

Hi Frank,

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 11:29:11PM +0100, Frank A. Stevenson wrote:
> Attached is a patch that fixes some global ugliness. The dependencies
> are a bit iffy, so you need a make clean after applying this.

thanks, I'll merge it, it looks clean.

btw: It might be a good idea to send me your ssh public key, so i can
give you commit access to the repository.  You could then push your
patches in a private branch...

> The easiest method is to use the high order bits of the input as a
> "stream id", and dynamically create new state structs as they appear in
> the stream.

I'm not really sure if the high-order bits is the best way to go ahead
with this.  How many 'high order' bits are there?  Is it sufficient for
number of channels that one might receive, even in a massive parallel
receiver?