tetra speech samples (was: Re: tetra Digest, Vol 9, Issue 5)

ciaby ciaby at autistici.org
Thu Sep 29 02:14:40 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-09-28 at 22:27 +0200, Sylvain Munaut wrote:
> > I've also tried to create the bit stream with this patch
>
> If I said "don't bother" earlier, there was a reason, there was quite
> a few things wrong with what I posted and unless you tried actually
> reading the specs to fix it, you had no hope whatsoever of making it
> work.
Indeed... even thought i got the part about TPSAP_T_SCH_F right (in
another piece of test code) :-P

> I now created a sylvain/tch branch with a version that creates
> multiple traffic_xx.out files based on the DL_USAGE value to try and
> demultiplex a bit.
> There are 2 other 'demux hack' commented in the code,one based on
> timeslot and one based
>
> tetra-rx data.bits
> cdecoder traffic_XX.out traffic_XX.codec
> sdecoder traffic_XX.codec traffic_XX.pcm
> aplay -fS16_LE traffic_XX.pcm
What can i say? It works perfectly! I'm still wondering what are the
steps to convert two 216 frames into a 690 block, but that's probably
for tomorrow morning... ;-)
Thanks a lot for the hack, i'll try to convert it into something more
"user-friendly", but at least i know what to look for.
Cheers!

Ciaby

P.S. for vladimir: i tried only one of your captures, and it seems to
work fine. Tried with some local captures, works as well ;-)