tetra speech samples (was: Re: tetra Digest, Vol 9, Issue 5)

vladimir at suriva.sk vladimir at suriva.sk
Wed Sep 28 19:47:06 UTC 2011

Hi Ciab,

here are 100MB+ samples from different channels of our motorola tetra
network, hope it will help you

http://www.assr.us/tetracapture/cpt.bits.tar.gz
http://www.assr.us/tetracapture/cpt1.bits.tar.gz
http://www.assr.us/tetracapture/cpt2.bits.tar.gz

I've also tried to create the bit stream with this patch

	if (tms->cur_burst.is_traffic) {
	FILE *f = fopen("traffic.out", "ab");
	fwrite(bits,sizeof(bits),216*2,f);
	fclose(f);
	}

since it's not word16 it doesn't work either  :(

Good luck,
Vlad.