tetra speech samples (was: Re: tetra Digest, Vol 9, Issue 5)

ciaby ciaby at autistici.org
Tue Sep 27 11:18:17 UTC 2011

 On Sun, 25 Sep 2011 19:42:37 +0200, Sylvain Munaut wrote:
> Don't bother, I wrote that code from memory mostly as just an example
> of where to get tap the data, not really meant as a directly working
> code. So if you have trouble with a non declared variable, I doubt
> you'll make it working.
>
> Just wait for Dieter to post the capture the mentionned earlier and
> I'll make sure to push something that can read those when they're
> available.
 I managed to get some kind-of-working code out of your snippet, i can
 also chop it off in pieces based on the timeslot, but i can't properly
 convert the bitstream in the 16-bit samples which the speed decoder want
 as input of cdecoder.
 Is anybody in this list willing to share some sample captures which
 have audio in them?
 I'm going to release the code as soon as it produce something
 meaningful for the speech decoder.
 Cheers!

 Ciaby