play the voice signal ?

Pepijn van den Berkhof vandenberkhof.pepijn at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 13:49:37 UTC 2011

Hello,

I have tried this and ran the sdecoder and cdecoder whitout any problems. But when I open the result in Audacity (8000Hz / 16-bit PCM) I just hear clicks and pops and a long beep every now and then.

I have read the ETSI document regarding the codec, so no magics :)

But do you actually hear output from a real life network? Because I tried the examples attached to the ETSI document regarding the testing of the codec. They work very nicely, but no luck on real life networks so far. (yes, no encryption)

Regards,

Pepijn
Op 24 sep. 2011, om 14:28 heeft Dieter Spaar het volgende geschreven: