TETRA and GRC?

Farhad Abdolian f.abdolian at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 10:25:31 UTC 2011

Hi Sylvain,
Thanks for posting it to the list, I just hit reply, I thought the list is the
main "to" part of the reply, but now I know, I have to put reply-all instead.

What I am using GR is use the AIR interface of the TETRA in a simple way, I
would like to create a system similar to OpenBTS to handle TETRA. The main
problem I have is I am a pure HW design engineer and my knowledge of Linux,
Python and high level SW is not very strong, but I am learning.

Best regards,
Farhad