neighboring cells information

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Wed Apr 6 16:41:13 UTC 2011

On 04/06/2011 06:29 PM, Зайцев Андрей wrote:

> I have no pcap file and i didn`t check in wireshark. I have a file with time
> sampling, i demodulated it and got the unpacked bits. Then I processed the bit
> stream with Receiver Program form
> thishttp://tetra.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/WikiStart#MailingList. But I exactly
> assured that there is the message D-NWRK-BROADCASTin the bit stream.

You can ask the decoding program to send messages to the GSMTAP port, you can
use tcpdump to record a trace and then look at it with wireshark (1.5.x from
svn). The people of the Beijing-Institute-of-Technology were so kind to donate
their dissector.

This link[1] points to the ASN1 file for the messages, it also provides the
D-NWRK-BRDCAST sequence (if you refer for that one).

[1]
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/trunk/asn1/tetra/tetra.asn?revision=35754&view=markup