Simtrace

Vishal Vaidhyanathan Vishal.Vaidhyanathan at privoro.com
Fri Jun 2 22:08:37 UTC 2017

Hi,

We purchased the Simtrace HW kit from you guys and I tried to sniff the communication between the sim and an iPhone 6. After installing the firmware and running simtrace, I was able to view the results on Wireshark. Looking into the results, all the field’s like EF.ICCID, EF.IMSI and EF.Keys had the same number (APDU Payload).

I got the numbers like ICCID and IMSI and it didn’t match them. Do you have any idea where the issue might be? Please let me know

Regards,
Vishal