Fast SIM cards loosing bytes

Min Xu mxu at sanjole.com
Thu Jan 30 21:47:08 UTC 2014

That does make sense to me since I had issues where before I changed the
usb header, the host was sometimes merging multiple req_ctx into a single
usb read.

I am attaching a tar.gz file containing all my changes as separate git
commits / format-patches and hopefully it will get committed to the
repository.  This includes the latest change to the usb header as well as a
change (as Peter suggested) to the bDeviceProtocol in
usb_descriptors_openpcd.h, setting the new value to 0.

Best Regards