Host usage under Windows

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Sun Mar 3 09:39:19 UTC 2013

On Fri, Mar 01, 2013 at 03:18:16PM -0300, Hugo Soares wrote:

> Hey Holger, I would be very glad to send you the diff and if you guys want,
> I wouldn't mind making a tutorial on how to compile lib + host on Windows
> under cygwin.

I have included the -no-undefined for the core libraries. That should be
enough for cygwin and SIMtrace. It would be nice if you could git stash
your change, git pull --rebase, make clean; make and see if you have a DLL.

> But for that, it would be nice to have the board loggin :) I finnaly got
> host application to compile and made inf file to install WinUSB.sys as the
> board driver. Host application can open device and all but hangs in
> "Entering main loop"...

You have probably seen the manual I created. Could you please provide me
with some keywords/documentation on your entire setup and the WinUSB.sys/inf
configuration?

thanks
	holger