Host usage under Windows

Hugo Soares hugofredericosoares at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 18:18:16 UTC 2013

Hey Holger, I would be very glad to send you the diff and if you guys want,
I wouldn't mind making a tutorial on how to compile lib + host on Windows
under cygwin.

But for that, it would be nice to have the board loggin :) I finnaly got
host application to compile and made inf file to install WinUSB.sys as the
board driver. Host application can open device and all but hangs in
"Entering main loop"...
I've checked for cable continuity and its ok with boarder pins...

Is there any test I can make to assure board is ok?

I have also implemented int bssgp_prim_cb(struct osmo_prim_hdr *oph, void
*ctx) { return -1; } to make compilation error go away, is this going to
mess up the lib?

Diff is attached.

--
Atenciosamente,