USB commands

Samuel Weinbeck samuel.weinbeck at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 16:02:23 UTC 2013

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:41 PM, Peter Stuge <peter at stuge.se> wrote:
> Samuel Weinbeck wrote:
>> I am playing around with the USB commands in SIMTrace but I'm having a
>> bit of trouble. I wrote a short python script to send a GET_VERSION
>> command. However, only the first one is received by the board.
>>
>> If I run it, the first time I will see a GET_VERSION in the debug
>> terminal. If I try again, however many times, I do not see any output.
>>
>> Why is this?
>
> Maybe you need to read a response?

The command I am running is SET_LED. I run it twice. The first is to
turn the green LED on, and the second is to turn it off. It doesn't
get turned off. The debug terminal only shows "SET LED" once.

Looking at the source code, it doesn't appear that there is a
response. OPENPCD_FLAG_RESPOND is not set in the flags member of the
header.