simtrace arduino due?

Kevin Redon ml at mail.tsaitgaist.info
Fri Aug 16 18:09:13 UTC 2013

for SIMtrace v2 we thought about using a SAM3S because it has the same functionality core as the SAM7S, which by setting the registers right, allows you to sniff the traffic.
We should test if the SAM3X8E also supports that first (AFAIR it's an undocumented feature).

kevin

Excerpts from Tom Schouten's message of 2013-08-16 17:43:12 +0200: