Introducing libosmosim

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sat Sep 15 12:24:54 UTC 2012

hi Kevin,

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 05:10:24PM +0200, Kevin Redon wrote:
> here some additional comments for functions/structures, and one small renaming (to match ISO 7816-3).

I think you made some mistake while creating the diff.  It contains lots
of whole-file patches and changes bits in libosmogb.  Please check
again.  The best way to create the patch is probably to commit your
changes and then do 'git format-patch -1'.

Thanks!

> I would also like to rename Le/Lc into Ne/Nc, as Ne/Nc is the value
> for the length (which is also how it is used in libosmosim), and Le/Lc
> is it's encoded version for the APDU/TPDU.

Makes a lot of sense, thanks for pointing this out.