[terminal profile] Additional informations.

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at no-log.org
Mon Sep 10 19:39:45 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'd like to add the baseband revision which is:
'1.7.4.0 (Date: Jan  5 2011, Time: 11:14:34)'
to that entry:
https://terminal-profile.osmocom.org/decode.php?tp=1700e84211000000800000000000000000000000000000000000000000
In additionnal information(it wasn't clear at the execution of
terminal profile  that I could put the baseband version there...).

By the way I'd like to test the impact of having free
libraries/deamons(like fsogsmd, free android RILs like
the samsung-ril+libsamsung-ipc) that resides on the Application
processor, and which talk to the baseband(compared to the default
non-free libraries), if I do that, should I leave a note in "additionnal
information"? if so, what should I tell?

Denis.