No output when tracing a Gemalto Cryptoflex ,NET card

jeremy brookfield jeremy.brookfield at percula.com
Mon Jan 16 17:52:18 UTC 2012

On Jan 16, 2012, at 6:33 PM, Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:

> For your broken firmware, do you get proper output on the serial console? does the firmware even boot? does the red LED turn on?

Unfortunately I don't have a suitable cable for the serial port. I'll try to get one.
The firmware does boot and the red line comes on (without blinking). On starting simtrace, I see "entering main loop" but on inserting the contact into a reader, the PC/MAC application receives "3b 04 00 00 01" instead of the correct ATR. dfu-util doesn't report any errors and I did load dfu.bin into "-a 1" (without that, the red line blinks)

Thank you very much for the built 0.4 firmware. This loads and works. It now allows me to trace both types of cards, the Cyberflex cards that worked with the original firmware and the Cryptoflex cards (which have a short 7 byte ATR) which now work,