MitM firmware status

Kevin Redon kevredon at mail.tsaitgaist.info
Thu Jan 12 10:04:14 UTC 2012

here more general info about softsim:
- to use it you must first dump the sim card data (tool available). softsim
will use this dump.
- it can not handle Ki. it either uses the auth-tuples it dumped, or
forwards the requests to the real sim.
- it implements most (used) SIM commands (but not USIM at all).

happy to help,
kevin

Excerpts from Lukas Kuzmiak's message of Thu Jan 12 04:58:02 +0100 2012: