Unable to compile firmware

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Sat Apr 7 08:17:18 UTC 2012

On 04/07/2012 10:03 AM, Marnix Janse wrote:

> The device is in DFU-mode when you see this in dmesg:

s/DFU/SAM-BA/

Out of curiosity, were you forced to use SAM-BA? Somehow our expectation is
that SAM-BA is only used as last resort.

> NFC-tests are part of my work package, but it looks like the board requires
> some shielding. The 13MHz antennas seem to disturb the operation on the
> simtrace-boad. Will find a solution and report back to the community.

We had this topic at the OsmoDevCon2012 and the mentioned solution was:
"NFC and SIMtrace FPC... interference... 13..Mhz NFC magnetic coupling -> use
copper tape as shielding"

holger