simtrace on Mac OSX

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Tue Oct 4 12:58:49 UTC 2011

On 10/04/2011 02:46 PM, Dieter Spaar wrote:
> Hello Holger,

>> for sending a zero length packet... (which is after/part of the GET
>> DESCRIPTOR) response. I think it is from an interrupt handler and maybe we
>> need to check if the transfer has been canceled?
>
> The GET DESCRIPTOR request is working fine including the response from the
> device, the problem is that there is no repsonse on the SET ADDRESS request.
>
>> will do, but I think we are stuck in the interrupt handler.
>
> As a quick check I would just remove the test for the state when handling
> SET ADDRESS and see if this helps.

Hi Dieter,

I am not using JTAG to debug so my view i have might be limited. I have put
DEBUG_UNBUFFERD in the codepath. So from the messages I print to the serial.
With my current information I would claim the firmware does not see the SET
ADDRESS (i assume the zpl method needs to check the ISR of the UDP)

frame 0> udp_ep0_send_zlp
frame 1> udp_ep0_send_data
frame 2> udp_ep0_handler
frame 3> udp_irq

Please don't feel urged to look into it, I quite enjoy learning about USB this
way. :)