capacitor at Vcc of the card

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Tue Jul 19 08:58:28 UTC 2011

Hi all,

just before I forget it agan: I recently read in a completely different
context that ISO7816 mandates a capacitor being placed very close to the
acutak SIM card socket.

It would be good to check the specs and see if this is true.  If yes, we
might add it to the next version of the hardware, just to be sure.