SIMtrace production has started

Adam Helbling ahelblin at cs.uml.edu
Fri Jul 8 15:46:56 UTC 2011

Herald,

This is great news. I have been following the list (both osmocombb and the
newer SIMtrace one) for sometime. I am looking forward to the SIMtrace
boards. I have a friend who is attending the 27C3 and I will be asking him
to pick me up a few. Do you have any estimate on pricing at this time?

Cheers and nice work!
-Adam H.