EC25 password for the Debug uart interface

Florian Eckert fe at dev.tdt.de
Tue Feb 5 10:59:51 UTC 2019

Hello,

I am working on a EC25-1 which has problem with the USB communication
with a dwc2 usb host controller [1].
To find the problem my next step was to connect to the EC25 debug UART
on pin 11/12.
But the system needs a root password!
The one you have on your wiki does not work anymore [2].
I think I have the same version "msm LNX.LE.5.0.1-57031-9x40
mdm9607-perf /dev/ttyHSL0"
Do you have another password for this interface or where did you get
this information from?

Thanks for help
Flo

[1] https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-usb/msg176613.html