Windows build failure

Joseph Armbruster josepharmbruster at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 14:35:20 UTC 2020

There's a current build failure on windows with:

master @ 710d578901a08b091748d4fd4471e3327a4d099e

The issue is in: src/convenience/wavewrite.c, there's an unresolved
external for the gettimeofday function. If you #ifdef the function in (like
done elsewhere), it builds successfully.

Reason i'm building this out right now is that I discovered a weird issue
yesterday, while using rtl_fm + multimon-ng to demod/decode APRS...
Specifically, I noticed that when I did not use the -M fm option, it works,
however when I attempted to explicitly specify -M fm, it did not work.  I
was going to debug-in to determine why this would be and found the above
build issue along the way.

If there is a better list to post development issues to, please advise and
i'll join that one instead.

73's

Joseph Armbruster

KJ4JIO