FOSDEM 2021: Free Software Radio Devroom CfP

Nicolas Cuervo Benavides cuervonicolas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 04:44:07 UTC 2020

Dear friends and fans of software-defined radio,

the Free Software Radio DevRoom track at next year's FOSDEM still has some
slots left! We already have
some submissions and we are in the process of ranking those, but we will
gladly
add YOUR presentation to the list!

If you have anything related to the field of free software radio, please

head to:

https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM21

and submit your short abstract! We're looking very much forward to your
submission.

For the committee,

Nicolas