gr-fosphor install troubles:" Unable to share spectrum VBO into OpenCL context" openCL/GL sharing

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 07:57:34 UTC 2019

Hi,

> Got it working installing gnuradio from pybombs and gr-fosphor from source, indeed had to change FLG_FOSPHOR_USE_CLGL_SHARING to 0

Yeah, the nVidia driver is annoying ... it used to work and they broke
it a few years ago and they don't care enough to fix it.
And since I got a new laptop a few years back, I don't have a nvidia
card to debug or work around it.

> The qt/wx errors where the same on :
> Package manager version:: gnuradio (3.7.11-10)
> pybombs version : 3.7.13.5
> Havent tried the 3.8 for this

fosphor doesn't support 3.8 yet.
And at first it will only support GLFW probably. (WX has been removed
and switch to Qt5 is annoying because Qt changed API substantially and
there is just no way to do what I did in Qt4 at all in Qt5).

Cheers,

   Sylvain