fl2k output voltage level changes every few seconds

Ioannis Makris makrisj at gmail.com
Sat May 25 13:17:17 UTC 2019

And another thing - the configuration demonstrated on the image you
provided is an actual Π (pi) type low pass filter composed by R-L-R
elements.
There, the individual resistor is 150 ohm, in DC they are parallel, in RF
they make a low pass filter along with the coil in btw.
Some implementations do not use any coil but a 0-ohm shunt resistor
instead. That means the resistors are parallel and they yield 75 ohms.
Cheers