Writing a Stand Alone Program Using GNURadio Blocks/Components

P C pczzs at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 5 04:05:37 UTC 2019

Sam,
I never heard about "zmq block or socket to pass" I will look into those
methods.

Something tells me I should go the route to write my own block but I
don't know where to start.
Would you have a link?

Note, I don't want a block of samples to go to my app, what I want is
each time the FIR filter spits out a sample I want to process it with my
app.

TNX
Pete