RTL_SDR "output_block_size (default 16*16384)"

P C pczzs at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 1 02:00:33 UTC 2019

Vasil,

Thank you for the prompt reply.
And thank you for not chastising me for saying I searched but you found
the links for me.

Unfortunately, had already found that page.?? Maybe I am dense as a box
of rocks but I couldn't find what I was looking for there.
I was hoping for something like,
The size of the buffer is used while capturing in synchronous mode.?? It
is adjustable so that (insert the reason here).?? Make it larger if
(insert reason here) but that will cause (insert result here).?? (more
explanation......).

Would you know where can find that kind of information?

Thanks again,

Pete