Librtlsdr zerocopy buffers not working on Tinkerboard Armbian

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 10:38:14 UTC 2018

Hey, to follow this up ...

I saw there was a reply on the linux-usb list at
https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-usb/msg173393.html: "You should
ask on the
linux-arch at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-arm-kernel at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, and
linux-kernel at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mailing lists."

I was using the zerocopy buffer feature, and just wondering if anybody
ended up following this up on those kernel lists.  I didn't find it
mentioned with a brief google.

Dumping kernel ram to userspace is obviously a serious security issue,
so maybe it's not being discussed via public channels.  But it would
be tragic if it were not being discussed at all.