fl2k_test sample rate speeds up on Windows

Steve Markgraf steve at steve-m.de
Tue Oct 23 17:00:31 UTC 2018

Hi,

On 20.10.2018 02:20, Francesco Gugliuzza wrote:
> I encountered this strange behavior when running fl2k_test on Windows 7:
> basically after a while the sample rate drifts and speeds up
> considerably. Sometimes it even starts up directly like that.

Hm, I haven't seen this on Linux so far. Would be interesting to see if
only the time measurement goes wrong (could be caused by CPU frequency
scaling etc.), or if something is actually going wrong with the device
or transfers.

fl2k_test outputs a rectangle signal, do you have an oscilloscope or an
SDR you could use to check if the signal disappears when the measured
sample rate starts to get strange?

Regards,
Steve