osmo-fl2k baseband to carrier

Müller, Marcus (CEL) mueller at kit.edu
Wed May 2 19:29:54 UTC 2018

Hi Jean-Paul,

no, as the warning in the GRC console should have told you:
NEVER use a throttle in a hardware flow graph. It doesn't do anything,
but will lead to continuity problems.

You can't define a signal at 35 MHz with a 35 MHz real-valued sampling
rate – you'd need twice of that, at least; but since your sampling rate
also defines the distance between spectral images, more careful choice
of sampling rate is necessary for succesfull undersampling.

Best regards,
Marcus